○ Based in Prague, Czech Republic
○ Hometown: Keene, New Hampshire
○ Education: BA in Photography + Literature
Sarah Lawrence College '06
○ In progress: MA in Future Design
Prague City University/Teesside University
○ Available for work in Europe and the United States
Anna earned her degree in the art-focused photography program at Sarah Lawrence College in Bronxville, NY, focusing on medium format film photography and historic photographic processes. She went on to work as an assistant at a photogravure atelier along with maintaining a fine art and commercial photographic practice. She has exhibited and curated work in galleries the United States, Italy, and the Czech Republic, where she first came for an artist residency in 2010.